Complaint Review: MWI Simple Escapes

• Updated: Fri, October 29, 2004

• Reported By:pittsburgh Pennsylvania
MWI Simple Escapes
www.simpleescapes123.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI Simple Escapes ripoff, stole, www.textbookx.com, ripoff scam to college students Internet

I am just a poor college student. I tried to save some money by buying my text books online at www.textbookx.com. That website gave my credit card information to simple escapes who then charged money on my bank account.

When I called textbookx.com, they said that I probably clicked on that website without knowing it, but don't I have to authorize the use of my credit card on any transaction?

My bank said they would file a dispute to get my money back but that won't help any other people get their money back.

All I can say is call simple escapes at 1.877.836.6903 and tell them to give you your money back or they will hear from your lawyer. They will promptly give you your money back. After that, I changed my credit card information. Don't use either websites!!

pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2004 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Simple-Escapes/internet/MWI-Simple-Escapes-ripoff-stole-wwwtextbookxcom-ripoff-scam-to-college-students-Inter-115191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Simple Escapes