Complaint Review: MWI Simple Escapes2 AKA MWI HomeWorks Plus

• Updated: Thu, September 16, 2004

• Reported By:East Jordan Michigan
MWI Simple Escapes2 AKA MWI HomeWorks Plus
simpleescapes.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI Simple Escapes2 AKA MWI HomeWorks Plus ripoff Multiple withdrawals from account, false info on phone conversation rip-off scam Internet

I noticed charges on my bank statement from MWI Simple Escapes2 and MWI Homeworks Plus. I went online to find out what they were and called them. I wanted my account canceled. They said they would send me an info packet and $50 savings bond and $25 Walmart card. I never recieved any of it. When I called them they said it was in the mail. They have been charging my account $14.95 per month on both of the companies.

Linda
East Jordan, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2004 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Simple-Escapes2-AKA-MWI-HomeWorks-Plus/internet/MWI-Simple-Escapes2-AKA-MWI-HomeWorks-Plus-ripoff-Multiple-withdrawals-from-account-fals-108708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Simple Escapes2 AKA MWI HomeWorks Plus