Complaint Review: MWI Simple Escapes2

• Updated: Mon, October 11, 2004

• Reported By:Rockford Illinois
MWI Simple Escapes2
http://www.dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI Simple Escapes2 I recieved a charge of 9.95 on my bank statement last month It appeared again this month I have no idea who they are Omaha Internet

My husband and I noticed a charge from a company called Simple Escapes2 on our bank statement this month. We both agreed that niether one of us had purchased anything from them.

We then decided to back track and noticed that it was charged to our bank account last month as well. We looked on the internet to look up the company and noticed that it was fraudulent and other people experienced the same problem.

We called the bank and stopped payments on that particular problem.

Hopefully we will see no further charges.

Rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2004 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Simple-Escapes2/internet/MWI-Simple-Escapes2-I-recieved-a-charge-of-995-on-my-bank-statement-last-month-It-appeare-112416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Simple Escapes2