Complaint Review: MWI Simple Essentials

• Submitted: Fri, August 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 06, 2004

• Reported By:Stow Ohio
MWI Simple Essentials
www.dealpass.com Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

MWI Simple Essentials - MWI Simple Escapes ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing MORE THAN ONCE Indianapolis Indiana

In July of 2004 I noticed a charge for $149.95 on my bank statement and did not recognize the transaction. I called my bank and they gave me the number of the MWI, simple essentials which was the copmpany name that had made the debit.

I phoned this company and they said they would have my money refunded in 3 days, which they did.
Now here I am a month later and they have yet again charged my account this time for $99.95. Again I have called the company and they say they will refund my money soon.

Watch out for this company and whatever you do, if you receive anything from them in the mail, immediately call and say you are not interested. Do not give them the opportunity to charge you for something you never ordered from them.

Melissa
Stow, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2004 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Simple-Essentials/Indianapolis-Indiana/MWI-Simple-Essentials-MWI-Simple-Escapes-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-MORE-THAN-O-102447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Simple Essentials