Complaint Review: MWI Valuemax

• Updated: Tue, March 30, 2004

• Reported By:jacksonville Florida
MWI Valuemax
www.dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI Valuemax ripoff - billed by credit card which came directly out of my bank account since 8/2003..I never authorized this payment-I canceled today.. Internet

A charge wss being deducted from my bank account so I called today to see who and what it was. Valuemax-Dealpass said I signed up back in August 2003 over the internet for travel discounts, medical insurance, etc. They didn't know what website I used. I did not sign up because I work for an insurance company and do not need any additional benefits. I was told that I would receive a refund for past payments. We'll see...Please be very careful of these type companies. I thought I was internet savvy and I was wrong. Thankfully, there are companies like you looking out for the consumer.

Janet
jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2004 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Valuemax/internet/MWI-Valuemax-ripoff-billed-by-credit-card-which-came-directly-out-of-my-bank-account-sin-85933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Valuemax