Complaint Review: MWI

• Reported By: anonymous — Indiana
MWI
12806 Hwy. 118 Rockford, Ohio USA

MWI Blackballing/non-wage paying company wants slaves Rockford Ohio

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Grow Up! It's an AWESOME company!

My son took a job with these dirtbags in January of 2013.

He is an OTR driver but on one occasion they had no work for him and they asked him if he would shuttle trailers back and forth to local companies in the area of Rockford Ohio.  He was not paid for any of the shuttle work he did (about 14 hours).

Because MWI holds back THREE WEEKS of pay, my son did not know he wasn't going to be paid until he took hometime.  They also spilt the pay on a PER DIEM SCAM, one amount goes on a direct deposit card and  the rest gets sent home on a pay check. I wonder what the IRS would think about these per diem scams that many trucking companies are running.  These losers think that drivers are idiots and can't add or subtract.  They hope you will become confused and not notice the scam.  But I did.

Because I put complaints online about them, now they are blackballing my son.  He was hired by a company called CLIMATE EXPRESS in Missouri.  Just when he was about to get in his assigned truck at this company, he was asked to come in the office where he was asked to leave.

My son has a perfect safety record with 8 years of experience and he can't  find a job because of these people.

I am 65 and disabled, I was dependent on my son for my living expenses because Social Security does not pay enough to live on.

This is a personal message to all employees of MWI/TSM LOGISTICS in Rockford Ohio and Elkhart Indiana (the Indiana address is a phony one, I believe) because of what you are doing to my son I AM NOT GOING TO STOP INFORMING OTHER DRIVERS ABOUT the illegal way you operate.  Yes thats right, it is illegal to blackball former employees in America.  It is also illegal to fail to pay them for work they do.

IT'S CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!  If you don't like it , sue me!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI/Rockford-Ohio-45882/MWI-Blackballingnon-wage-paying-company-wants-slaves-Rockford-Ohio-1047876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Grow Up! It's an AWESOME company!

AUTHOR: Brent - ()

I have worked for TSM (now MWI Trucking) for a long time.  I have never had a single pay issue.  My paychecks are always deposited on time, for the amount I expected.  They have always been good to me, got me loads that paid well when I needed it, and given me time off as I requested it.  They have been one of the best companies I have ever worked for.

Maybe your son isn't giving you all the facts.  I know for myself and everyone I've worked with that as long as you work hard and do your job they are an awesome company to work for.  Maybe it's time for Sonny-Boy to grow up and take care of his own problems.