Complaint Review: MWI

• Submitted: Sat, April 26, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 26, 2003

• Reported By:Dothan Alabama
MWI
nationwide usa Nationwide U.S.A.

MWI MKS Simple Escapes dishonest ripoff hacker fraudulent billing criminals Nationwide Worldwide

I bought this computer for me and just to help me out my dad, whom is 78 years old) put the computer on his credit card. Dad recieved his credit card statment and he was charged $135.00 from MKS Simple Escapes To. He called me and I had not heard of them or they had been one of many e-mails that I delete.

The one and only Company who has my fathers credit card # was Dell. I had not heard of any MKS Simple Escapes To nor have I ever recieved any mail from them. Dell assured my father that his credit card # would be secured. So the only thing I can think that he did was hack into Dell's computer and get records that way....

I feel so bad about this because my dad doesn't have alot of money and he was just being a loving father and helping me. so what now?

Leslie
Dothan, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2003 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI/nationwide/MWI-MKS-Simple-Escapes-dishonest-ripoff-hacker-fraudulent-billing-criminals-Nationwide-Wor-54629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI