Complaint Review: MWI*BUSINESSMAX

• Submitted: Tue, April 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 20, 2004

• Reported By:Buffalo New York
MWI*BUSINESSMAX
100 Hayden Ave. Lexington, Massachusetts U.S.A.

MWI*BUSINESSMAX /Vista Print ripoff, Vistaprint gives your card# to them, then Fraudulantly charges you monthly Lexington Massachusetts

About 2 month's ago, I ordered business cards online in a promotion from "Vistaprint". First, I was charged twice the amount for shipping for my "free "cards. After they finally arrived( I had to contact them because their express delivery had gotten them here w/in a month),it took 3 weeks for them to get the money back to my account.
I recently looked into my checking account on line, and saw 2 charges from a MWI*BUSINESSMAX on my statement for $9.95. Looking into it, I found that Vistaprint had given them my check-card acct. information.

I consider myself lucky, because first-off I caught it early, and second, when I did my search, I saw about 20 reports from rip-off.com right-off the top!
I'll let you know how I do with the bank. But spread the word about these putrid thieves! call your state's district attorney's office!
Thank's again,

Don
Buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2004 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWIBUSINESSMAX/Lexington-Massachusetts-02421/MWIBUSINESSMAX-Vista-Print-ripoff-Vistaprint-gives-your-card-to-them-then-Fraudulantl-88269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*BUSINESSMAX