Complaint Review: MWI*Business Max - Vista Print

• Submitted: Sat, March 27, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 27, 2004

• Reported By:Cedar Park Texas
MWI*Business Max - Vista Print
P.O. Box24250 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI*Business Max - Vista Print Ripoff ordered Business Cards they charged my credit for the cards and also charged $9.95 a month without my consent Omaha Nebraska

I ordered business cards from them by using the internet and charged on my credit card.

In addition to charging me for the cards they also charged me $9.95 a month without my permission for each month since September 2003.

I should have caught it but that was my mistake. I called them last month to cancel whatever it was they were charging me for and to refund my money and they said that they would but I never received a refund plus they also charged my credit card again this month. When I again called today (Mar 27,04), the person who I spoke to stated that he would have to report it to his supervisor on Monday and they would call me back.

Cedar Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2004 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWIBusiness-Max-Vista-Print/Omaha-Nebraska-68124-0250/MWIBusiness-Max-Vista-Print-Ripoff-ordered-Business-Cards-they-charged-my-credit-for-th-85628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*Business Max - Vista Print