Complaint Review: MWI*CONNECTIONS

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2003

• Reported By:Johnstown Pennsylvania
, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Connections ripoff nationwide

I checked my credit card balance this morning and found something a little strange on it. A company called MWI connections was charging me for $149.00, I had heard of this company because of them billing me in the past, again for a service I did not authorize, for something and then me getting the money refunded to my card.
I have all ready contacted my credit card company on this matter and I will have them do some research for me into this as well. Specifically into any other charges that I might have missed from this company.
Sgt James

Johnstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2003 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWICONNECTIONS/Connecticut/MWI-Connections-ripoff-nationwide-45511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*CONNECTIONS