Complaint Review: MWI*ESSENTIALS - Homework Plus

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2004

• Reported By:Carmel Indiana
MWI*ESSENTIALS - Homework Plus
PO Box 24228 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI*ESSENTIALS, MWI*HOMEWORKPLUS Unauthorized use of my credit card Omaha Nebraska

I sat down to pay my bills and logged on to my credit card account to ensure I had a zero balance. I noticed 3 charges totaling $152.90. I went online to google and typed in the phone number (1-877-244-8245, 1-888-394-6932) and found this site. I then called the first number and found the website www.dealpass.com. I went there and realized I didn't authorize these charges. I called back to the customer service number and was assured I would receive a credit. My credit card company said if they didn't give me a credit, I could call back in 30 days and report fraud.

I talked to Navio (employee id 25060) who said he was in Canada.

The three charges were from (2)MWI*ESSENTIALS and (1)MWI*HOMEWORKS PLUS.

Richard
Carmel, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2004 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWIESSENTIALS-Homework-Plus/Omaha-Nebraska-68124-0228/MWIESSENTIALS-MWIHOMEWORKPLUS-Unauthorized-use-of-my-credit-card-Omaha-Nebraska-84584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*ESSENTIALS - Homework Plus