Complaint Review: MWI*ESSENTIALS, MWI*CONNECTIONS, MWI*PRIVACYPLUS, MWI*GALLERIA, MWI*HOMEWORKSPLUS

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2004

• Reported By:New Market Alabama
9500 West Dodge Road Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI*ESSENTIALS, MWI*CONNECTIONS, MWI*PRIVACYPLUS, MWI*GALLERIA, MWI*HOMEWORKSPLUS ripoff..dishonest fraudulent billing...billing me for services I did not authorize Omaha Nebraska

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ex-emploees help

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: MWI*HOMEWORKSPLUS

I noticed that my debit card had been charged 5 times in the amount of $14.95 each by the companies I listed above. I have never ordered anything from any of these companies and I did not authorize them to charge my account. I am being ripped off by this company. I have been researching this business and have found that they have a reputation for ripping people off. Please help me. I am a single mother and I can't afford to be scammed and ripped off like this.

Penny
New Market, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWIESSENTIALS-MWICONNECTIONS-MWIPRIVACYPLUS-MWIGALLERIA-MWIHOMEWORKSPLUS/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/MWIESSENTIALS-MWICONNECTIONS-MWIPRIVACYPLUS-MWIGALLERIA-MWIHOMEWORKSPLUS-ripoff-76170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*ESSENTIALS, MWI*CONNECTIONS, MWI*PRIVACYPLUS, MWI*GALLERIA, MWI*HOMEWORKSPLUS

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ex-emploees help

AUTHOR: Patricia - (U.S.A.)

Hi, i use to work for that company and all you have to do is call the number to the mwi connections and tell them it was an unauthorized charge and you want your money back. If they try to tell you no then ask to speak to a supervisor, or tell them you are going to take legal action. See we were told if a caller said anything about legal actions against us to automatically refund them their money. They have to give it back if you did not authorize it. also make sure you write down the agents name and id code. Another thing people would do when i worked there is call in with their bank or credit card rep on the line so that way if they tell you they will refund your $ not only did you hear it but your bank rep did also. this helps make sure your money is given back when you have a witness

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

MWI*HOMEWORKSPLUS

AUTHOR: Dorothy - (U.S.A.)

MWI*HOMEWORKSPLUS, took $199.95 out of my account and i didn't says so. this was done in sept. and it is now nov. i just saw it on our stament and called the number and they gave me this web siteto go to. but no i told the woman (Maggie #25276) i wanted my money back in my accout , i didn't order anything and was not going to pay for anything. she tryed to give me a $5o. oo certivect to keep my money . i told her no i didn't want anything from them. she told me my money would be back in my accout in 2 business days, if not i will go father with this, it has to stop.