Complaint Review: MWI*Galleria USA

• Updated: Thu, August 12, 2004

• Reported By:Dacula Georgia
MWI*Galleria USA
www.dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI*Galleria USA, dealpass.com rip-off! Did not receive my package and need to contact them to cancel before they charge my credit card. Telemarketer Internet

A telemarketer called me offering a 25.00 gift cert. to walmart if I try their 30 trial package to save money on shopping, At this point I have not recieved a package from them, however I did receive a Walmart gift card redemption form which asks for my membership no. Well I do not have it. I do not know how to contact them to cancel the service, otherwise they will charge my credit card a monthly fee for services that have not been rendered. Please help me before my Credit Card has been charged fradulantly. I did change my credit card, however they can still force it through to my new card. This company is a rip-off and they are trying to get credit card numbers illegally. As well as charges for memebership information that has never been received.

Dacula, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWIGalleria-USA/internet/MWIGalleria-USA-dealpasscom-rip-off-Did-not-receive-my-package-and-need-to-contact-the-103381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*Galleria USA