Complaint Review: MWI*Galleria USA

• Updated: Wed, May 12, 2004

• Reported By:Severn Maryland
MWI*Galleria USA
www.mwigalleriausa.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MWI*Galleria USA Ripped off by unknown MWI* Galleria USA!!!! Internet Nationwide

I just checked my bank statement and noticed a charge for $9.95 MWI* Galleria USA on May 10. That was just this Monday!!! I have never heard of this company. Called my bank to get more info regarding this charge and cancelled my card. I called the company and they keep trying to get more information out of me instead of helping me. What's your address, how many people ive in your house, what's your phone number, what's your credit card number... They wanted too much information for them to resolve this charge. What does it matter how many people are in my household? I was able to get my bank to credit the amount back to my account. I'm lucky it was only a small amount. Ripoff!!! Be careful people!!!

S
Severn, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2004 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWIGalleria-USA/nationwide/MWIGalleria-USA-Ripped-off-by-unknown-MWI-Galleria-USA-Internet-Nationwide-91108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*Galleria USA