Complaint Review: MWI*SIMPLES ESCAPES, MWI*ESSENTIALS

• Submitted: Thu, September 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 23, 2004

• Reported By:Charlestown Indiana
MWI*SIMPLES ESCAPES, MWI*ESSENTIALS
WWW.DEAL PASS.COM INTERNET, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI*SIMPLES ESCAPES, MWI*ESSENTIALS UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO CREDIT CARD AFTER CANCELLATION INTERNET Connecticut

A few months ago I received a call offering me some 'trial' products including a $25 Walmart gift card. I agreed to try the products - the man who was obtaining information from me had his computer fail at the end - I had by then decided that I did not want to continue with this matter and told him to cancel the whole deal. Since then, these people have charged my card for things I have not ordered - neither have I received anything from them.

Charmaine
Charlestown, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2004 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWISIMPLES-ESCAPES-MWIESSENTIALS/INTERNET-Connecticut/MWISIMPLES-ESCAPES-MWIESSENTIALS-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-TO-CREDIT-CARD-AFTER-CANCELLATION-109875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*SIMPLES ESCAPES, MWI*ESSENTIALS