• Report: #119233

• Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:New Albany Pennsylvania
MWI*Simple Escapes2
Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

MWI*Simple Escapes2 / dealpass.com Ripoff compay doesn't Cancle membership like the phone system say's They have caused enough over draft's on my account to ruin my four childrens Christmas Chicago Illinois

I tried a free trial at www.dealpass.com, it wasn't what I was looking for so I called the phone number given to me at the time of subscribing, to cancle what I had orderd.

My next months billing statement came in and they had still charged me for the next month. So I once again called the automated system to cancle the order. I followed all of the prompts and it told me that my membership was cancled.

I contacted my financial institution that my card is tied to and asked them to notify me if anymore transactions from this company tried to come through again, and sure enogh yesterday they billed me again for another $14.95.

My husband and I are on a very tight budget right now due to being layed off in September. There $14.95 came through my account just in time to bounce all of my bills transacted through my account and has caused enogh over draft fees to completely destroy any hopes of my four children of even having a Christmas this year!

I just called them yet again this morning, it took me an hour and a half to fight through there system to get to speek to a person. After hanging up repeatedly to take the right path to find an opperator to speak to.Then I was given to a specialist whom couldn't even find my account. After practically giving every piece of my information again except my credit card # she finaly found my account.

After explaining my situation to her,rather than trying to cancle my account all she wanted to do was sell me differant offers. She told me she was sending me a $15 dollar gift card and a directory to how to use their web site, Like I was a retard and that if didn't want there buisness than I was obviosly stupid and didn't know how to use it.

Finally I got very stern with her and informed her I wasn't interested with her offer or her gift card, that I wanted to cancle my membership and I wanted a refund. She then again tried to offer me yet another offer for only $9.99 a month.

I informed her I wanted to Cancle my membership NOW! She was then very polite and told me she would cancle my membership and a refund would be added to my account by the next billing cycle.

So we will see what happens.These people are trained on what to say and how to ripp off people and how to candy coat it so vulnerable people will never know what hit them.

DON'T BELIEVE THE COMPUTER WHEN AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM TELLS YOU THAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS CANCLED! IT'S NOT TRUE!

Jennifer
New Albany, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWISimple-Escapes2/Chicago-Illinois-60606/MWISimple-Escapes2-dealpasscom-Ripoff-compay-doesnt-Cancle-membership-like-the-phone-119233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*Simple Escapes2