Complaint Review: MWI/TSM LOGISTICS

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: rob — Ohio USA
2421 South Nappanee St. Elkhart, Indiana United States of America

I was employed by these dirtbags for three weeks.  They hold back three weeks pay.  After going home for hometime, I was expecting my first paycheck.  They  shorted me a couple of hundred dollars in pay.  They did not reimburse me for the west Virginia tolls and did not pay me for scales.

I did shuttle work for them for one and a half days @ $12 per hour because there were no loads (I am an OTR driver).  They did not pay me for the shuttle work either.  All of the above statements can be legally verified. They are also running a per diem  scam I believe.  They split the paycheck, one goes to direct deposit one to your home.  SCAMMERS.

They finally paid me , but not after I had to threaten them with an unpaid wage claim. Try another company, they have no work anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWITSM-LOGISTICS/Elkhart-Indiana-46516/MWITSM-LOGISTICS-MOX-WAREHOUSE-MWI-DOES-NOT-PAY-DRIVERS-UNPAID-SLAVES-Elkhart-Indiana-1028092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI/TSM LOGISTICS