Complaint Review: MWI*homeworks - MWI*healthcareplus - MWI*simple Escapes

• Updated: Fri, August 27, 2004

• Reported By:athens Georgia
MWI*homeworks - MWI*healthcareplus - MWI*simple Escapes
Unknown Internet U.S.A.

MWI*homeworks, MWI*healthcareplus, MWI*simple Escapes rip-off! Fraudulent bills. Internet

This company got my credit card number somehow and started billing me $14.95 a month for a service that I did not recieve nor did I ask for. I had to cancel the card they were using. I called MWI several times only to sit on hold for a long time.

Finally I called wanting to place an order, and someone answered in less than a minute. I got this guy to cancel whatever service or subscription I had with his company and/or any company associated with MWI. I thought I was done.

Then I got an e-mail thanking me for my membership to MWIsimpleescapes($9.95 a month). I got real mad. I cancelled the membership and called the credit card people, got that one fixed. These people got my credit card number, charged my for things I never asked for, and made it difficult to solve any of it. So my advice is do not get involved in any way with any company that goes by MWI.

Mark
athens, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2004 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWIhomeworks-MWIhealthcareplus-MWIsimple-Escapes/internet/MWIhomeworks-MWIhealthcareplus-MWIsimple-Escapes-rip-off-Fraudulent-bills-Internet-105707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI*homeworks - MWI*healthcareplus - MWI*simple Escapes