• Report: #341933

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:Aurora Minnesota
MY ACESS BENEFITS
611 S Fort Harrison AVE STE 12 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

My Access BenefitsMY ACESS BENEFITS THEIVES STOLE MY MONEY CLEARWATER Florida

I applied for a loan online and in the next few days noticed I was out of 149.00, I called the bank to find out what happened and they gave thwe info. I called the 1 800 number and they sent me a dispute form..that was over a month ago and still have heard nothing. i have called and they say their office is closed, and will be open during reg. business hours 10 am to 6 pm M-F, well I have been calling all week, well I waited to see if something else would come on and I just pushed a number and am now on hold. DO NOT FILL OUT ANT LOANS ONLINE!!!

Jeanne
Aurora, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-ACESS-BENEFITS/Clearwater-Florida-33756/My-Access-BenefitsMY-ACESS-BENEFITS-THEIVES-STOLE-MY-MONEY-CLEARWATER-Florida-341933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY ACESS BENEFITS