occasions

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: Tina — Alabama United States of America
MY CASH GUARDIAN

MY CASH GUARDIAN MYCASH GUARDIAN Well,looks like they got me for the $29.95 too!!! Internet

I applied for a short term installment loan online on 9/4-9/5,and awoke today to a big surprise,after logging in to my personal checking account,and noticing that I had a very unfamiliar,never seen,nor heard of before,automatic withdrawal for $29.95. Who was it from? My Cash Guardian!   I've tried everyway possible to contact them(because I've never heard of them,and wanted to know where the charges come from)and they've made it just about impossible to reach them!   I'm very aggravated about this&have just begun my journey to getting my money back. Any help or experience in this matter would be greatly appreciated! This IS definately a scam....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-CASH-GUARDIAN/internet/MY-CASH-GUARDIAN-MYCASH-GUARDIAN-Welllooks-like-they-got-me-for-the-2995-too-Interne-937775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY CASH GUARDIAN