rank

Complaint Review: MY CRICKET (CELL PHONES)

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:midvale Utah
MY CRICKET (CELL PHONES)
WWW.MYCRICKET.COM Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

MY CRICKET (CELL PHONES) THEY ARE CHARGING ME MONEY I PAY IT AND THEY SHUT MY PHONE OFF EVERY MONTH SALT LAKE CITY Utah

I GOT A 30 PLAN ON A PHONE I ALREADY HAD IN NOV. I HAVE HAD MY PHONE SHUT OFF EVERY MONTH SINCE THEN THE BILL WILL BE BETWEEN 80.00 TO 140.00 I PAY IT AND GET IT BACK ON. 2 DAYS LATER A MESS. WILL BE SENT THAT THEY ARE SHUTTING MY PHONE OFF AGAIN.

IN FEB. I WENT TO THE STORE AND TOLD THE MAN I WANT TO PAY UNTIL APRIL I PAID WHAT HE SAID TO PAY AND MARCH13 THEY SHUT MY PHONE OFF AND SAY I OWE 200.00 AND SOMETHING IAM NOT PAYING ANOTHER DIME AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR MY PHONE ON FOR THE MONTHS I PAID AND FOR THE PLAN I PAID FOR. I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND FROM THE STORES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. IAM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THERE BILLING IS MESSED UP.

SHE
MIDVALE UTAH

Shezmad
midvale, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-CRICKET-CELL-PHONES/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/MY-CRICKET-CELL-PHONES-THEY-ARE-CHARGING-ME-MONEY-I-PAY-IT-AND-THEY-SHUT-MY-PHONE-OFF-EV-439198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY CRICKET (CELL PHONES)