Complaint Review: MY DIET PATCHES

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:houma Louisiana
MY DIET PATCHES
15941 S. HARLEM AVENUE Internet U.S.A.

MY DIET PATCHES Big Ripoff !! I keep asking where's my CREDIT? TINLEY PARK Internet

*Author of original report: Well my Credit finally arrived!

I ordered the free 7 day trial off the internet, just having to pay the small s/h charge. I failed to read the small print and in just a few weeks my bank account was charged 169.95 for a 3 months supply of mydietpatches. I returned the patches within 2 days of learning this. Now it is 45 days since they have there product back, and they still have my money. I have sent several e-mails, only getting the same response. They keep telling me the credit process was put in manually and it should be just a few days for me to continue looking for it in my account. I'm still looking, and it still isn't there! Since when does 5-15 business days turn into 45 days? I'm beginning to wonder if mydietpatches is going to pay me interest on the money owed back to me?

Sharon
houma, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-DIET-PATCHES/internet/MY-DIET-PATCHES-Big-Ripoff-I-keep-asking-wheres-my-CREDIT-TINLEY-PARK-Internet-116277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY DIET PATCHES

Well my Credit finally arrived!

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

I have been waiting since September 1, 2004. After repeated e-mails and phone calls to this company, I was getting no where fast. I finally got serious and sent them an e-mail threatening to go to the media with my story. Low and behold two days after the e-mail, my CREDIT was back in my account. Two days after that, My Diet Patches had the nerve to send me two e-mails offering me the same deal!!! This company has really lost there minds.