Complaint Review: MY EAST CG

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: Lee — Fishers Indiana United States of America

MY EAST CG Unauthorized withdrawl Internet

This company placed a charge on my account without my knowledge or approval. When I called the number associated with them, they said that I visited a website for home business and that was the starting charge ($2.52). I told the rep that I didn't authorize the charge and wanted it removed immediately. I was told that the credit could take 7-10 business days to go through. They asked for credit card infor (last 6 digits of card) and amount. I am afraid of what this company can do with the information they already have garnished from me.

This may make me have to get an new card and account number. This will cost me time and money that I don't appreciate having to go through

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-EAST-CG/internet/MY-EAST-CG-Unauthorized-withdrawl-Internet-961124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY EAST CG