Complaint Review: MY EZ TRIM

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas

MY EZ TRIM Acai Berry Signed up for the $3.95 sample of the Acai Berry - Never received sample Internet

This Acai Berry/Total Cleanse thing is a scam. I just got off the phone and they were rude (talked with a guy named Rene if that was his real name), and do not have understand when people call them upset. I never recevied my sample (they charged me on 11/9/08 for the sample - have yet to receive), nor any information saying that if i didn't cancel i would be charged $89.31. I was given a confirmation number (he wouldn't send me written confirmation via email) and was told my account was closed. They said they would refun my money in 4-6 business days. I told them that if i did not see it in 7 biz days i would contact my local attorney general, better business, and the post master general about the mail fraud scam they are running. I also informed them that i would file an affidavit of unathorized ACH with my bank to get the money back.

Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-EZ-TRIM/internet/MY-EZ-TRIM-Acai-Berry-Signed-up-for-the-395-sample-of-the-Acai-Berry-Never-received-sa-395215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY EZ TRIM