Complaint Review: MY GRANT SITE - NVUS

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
MY GRANT SITE - NVUS
2620 S MARYLAND PKWY SUITE 969 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

MY GRANT SITE - NVUS - POS BUSINESSFUND - NETWORKAGENDA.COM - WEBSAVECLUB Internet advertisement for free disk offering access to govenment and other college grants. Las Vegas Nevada

I originally signed up for "free" disk of grant information (www.mygrant site). Paid shipping ahd handling. About the time I received disk notice they charged my credit union debit card $39.95 (February 5, 2009). (POS WWW MY GRANT SITE, NVUS, 800-487-7085) Then I believe the same company started using my debit card to charge the following without my permission (this is how it showed up on my checking account report):

1. POS BUSINESSFUND 800 OF . . . NVUS, 800-410-1682 NVUS: $7.95

2. POS WWW.NETWORKAGENDA.COM 800-4189320 UT: $9.95

3. POS WEBSAVECLUB . . . 866-616-1118 NVUS: 866-6161118: $34.95

TOTAL DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT: $92.80

I called all the above numbers and cancelled whatever subscriptions they signed me up for, receiving cancellation codes. To date, only "Networkagenda.com" has refunded the money, but they all said they would, after some arguing. Although they had posted different telephone numbers, the people I spoke with all sounded like they were at the same location. I could hear other people in the background talking on the phone, and everyone had a similar accent. For all I know they were in another country (it sure sounded like it).

I spend $6.24 to send back the "Federal and Private Grant CD" certified mail receipt, and have ordered a new debit card. I am closely watching my bank account to see if the rest of the money is refunded.

Hope
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-GRANT-SITE-NVUS/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-87107/MY-GRANT-SITE-NVUS-POS-BUSINESSFUND-NETWORKAGENDACOM-WEBSAVECLUB-Internet-adverti-428199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY GRANT SITE - NVUS