Complaint Review: MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - BETHEA JENNER

• Submitted: Sun, July 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 20, 2008

• Reported By:North Las Vegas Nevada
MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - BETHEA JENNER
PMB 292 167 CHERRY ST MILFORD, Connecticut U.S.A.

MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - BETHEA JENNER, ROCHELLE NEVER REFUND MONEY, KEEP LYING THAT HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT BACK MILFORD Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Dear Melina, we processed your refunds on August 4, 2008. Please check with your bank. Thank you.

I have purchased this Archangel Michael Medallion from myhealthwealthandhappiness.com with a 30 day money back guarantee. After my las payment I received an email from bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com to ask me if I was happy, and I wrote back that I was NOT. She emailed me back with the address and phone number to send it back, she was sorry but she will refund my money. I have a delivery confirmation number from post services that it was delivered on 7-9-08. Todat is 7-26-08 and I got an email from bethea and phone call from her "assistant" back that it was never received. And now I am not even getting any responsess back from the company or an individuals. This company and their services is horrible and their products are fake. If they will not refund, do not lie to people just to make them buy.

Melina
North Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2008 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-HEALTH-WEALTH-AND-HAPPINESS-BETHEA-JENNER/MILFORD-Connecticut-06460/MY-HEALTH-WEALTH-AND-HAPPINESS-BETHEA-JENNER-ROCHELLE-NEVER-REFUND-MONEY-KEEP-LYING-TH-356104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - BETHEA JENNER

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Dear Melina

Thank you for your posting here. We emailed the you stating that the refunds were processed on your account on August 4, 2008. I explained to you that the time it takes to clear would depend on your banking institution, but usually it would take 3-5 business days to be posted.

So you should have seen this on your account. Please check with your bank so that you can provide them this date, August 4, 2008. They can then check around that time frame for you.

I also stated to you that if you would like to discuss this further to call the customer service department at 203-825-3199 and please leave a message. My customer service reps will get back to you.

You can also email bejenner@betheajenner.com or bethea_jenner@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds