Complaint Review: MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - ROCHELLE GORDON - BETHEA JENNER

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:Hamilton Ontario
MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - ROCHELLE GORDON - BETHEA JENNER
betheajenner.com/ Internet U.S.A.

MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - ROCHELLE GORDON - BETHEA JENNER Internet

I order this bracelet through my email which came from a Rochelle Gordon's email that talked about it bringing luck so I thought what the heck I ordered it as it was a 30 day free trial. I did not recieve this bracelet which I was to only to pay for the shipping for 30 day trial and yet on my mastercard Jan 04 2008 they took a payment of 25.00 and will take 3 more payments. when I did not recieve it after 3 weeks, I sent emails to them and phoned and said I did not recieve the bracelt and for them to not charge me. I went back to get the phone number again but when I went back to the site the phone number was gone. They have not responded to my emails. This what is now on the website you know they are not going to answer you. Someone should put them out of business

In all of her endeavors, Rochelle considers herself very fortunate that shes been able to combine her life interests with a passionate career; one that she can share with others. She enjoys receiving news from her astrological clients. If you have something you'd like to share with her, you can contact her at her email address (Rochelle@Rochelle-Gordon.com). She may not be able to get back to you immediatley, but she is greatly interested in what you have to say.

Deedee1959
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-HEALTH-WEALTH-AND-HAPPINESS-ROCHELLE-GORDON-BETHEA-JENNER/internet/MY-HEALTH-WEALTH-AND-HAPPINESS-ROCHELLE-GORDON-BETHEA-JENNER-Internet-299164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS - ROCHELLE GORDON - BETHEA JENNER