Complaint Review: MY IT WORKS

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Patty G — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
MY IT WORKS

MY IT WORKS Skiiny Wraps I purschased a product that did not work. Then I was charged another $50 to get out of the deal. Internet

I purchased the my it works products on-line.  I did purchase several wraps because they had the product on back order.  I thought that the product really worked so I wanted to make sure that I had plenty until they could get more in.  After I tried the first few wraps I could tell that they were not working so I called their customer service a couple of times.  Their employees are not well educated in the product.

They could not really tell me anything.  I think the second time I could really tell he didn't know what he was talking about and made stuff up.  I tried wrapping the wraps with the badages like they said.  I tried wrapping them in plastic wrap like they said...nothing worked. None of there products worked.  I tried taking the fat pills, along with the greens that they suggested.  Nothing worked........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-IT-WORKS/internet/MY-IT-WORKS-Skiiny-Wraps-I-purschased-a-product-that-did-not-work-Then-I-was-charged-ano-930374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY IT WORKS