Complaint Review: MY LIFE REUNION SEARCH

• Submitted: Wed, August 03, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: Dale — Holly Springs North Carolina United States of America
MY LIFE REUNION SEARCH

MY LIFE REUNION SEARCH mylife.com Inc U.S. Patent No. 6,701,348 and 6,694,353 This Company Charged my Credit Card $59.40 for a service that I did not request or Authorize, and still do not know what this service is I am being Chrged for. Santa Monica, , Internet

The Company "MY LIFE.COM" Ripped me  off for $59.40.
   They charged my Credit Card for the said $59.40 for a Service that I did not request or Authorize. The said service I am supposedly recieving is still a mystery to me. I have no knowledge of what I am being charged for.
   I want my money back. I want this company to be known for pulling shady deals and ripping people off for a simple curiosity click of the mouse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2011 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-LIFE-REUNION-SEARCH/internet/MY-LIFE-REUNION-SEARCH-mylifecom-Inc-US-Patent-No-6701348-and-6694353-This-Company-760149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY LIFE REUNION SEARCH