Complaint Review: MY MONEY LEAF

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: vicky — johnson citry Tennessee United States of America
MY MONEY LEAF

MY MONEY LEAF FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS THEY HAVE TAKEN 24.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT AND IF I DIDNT HAVE IT AND THEY RAN AND OVERDRAFT IT COSTED ME AND EXTRA 37.00 Internet

I dont know a thing about this company ....... but they have done a number on my account.  Ive had 24.95 taken from my account 4 times in the last 2 months. I have tryed to contact this company ,but always an auto answering . The number that I have is 1-888-485-5817. Please help me stop this .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-MONEY-LEAF/internet/MY-MONEY-LEAF-FOR-THE-LAST-2-MONTHS-THEY-HAVE-TAKEN-2495-FROM-MY-ACCOUNT-AND-IF-I-DIDNT-988145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY MONEY LEAF