Complaint Review: MY ONLINE VEGAS

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: LONGIZONG — TAMPA Florida United States of America

This company will take your money and then if you win they close your account if you want to make a withdrawl. I won 3000.00 and requested 1000.00 of it. There site states there is a 2 day waiting period and then you will receive an email with instructions.

After my 2 day waiting period I tried to log on to my account only to get a box stating, cannot log on call tech support. I called and they would not tell me anything other than my account was terminated. I asked why and there was no answer. I was told to write and email and that there was no one I could speak to on a phone.

I wrote the email asking why my account was closed and what happened to my 1000.00 withdrawl. The response I got was that it was management decision to close my account. The withdrawl was reduced to only 250.00 being allowed and that I must scan 2 forms showing my address and my drivers license with my birthdate.

I told them I dont have a scanner and really would just rather play and have fun and could they please put my 1000.00 back in my account and let me play. There response was no that I could never play again with them or there sister sites. I then responded again with why was my account closed? was it because of the withdrawl? if so then why do you have it on your web site? I also asked on the phone where are you located and was told it was against company policy to disclose there location.

So at this point I am convinced this is a scam site and needs to be shut down. I dont want other people losing there money from this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-ONLINE-VEGAS/internet/MY-ONLINE-VEGAS-SCAM-ARTIST-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-AND-DONT-PAY-IF-YOU-WIN-Internet-944981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY ONLINE VEGAS