• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:Glen Burnie Maryland
1805 N CARSON STREET, STE 415 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

First Credit Of America - Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1ST AMERICA CREDIT ripoff, scam, phone, fraud Carson City Nevada

I am receiving phone calls everyday from 1-866-505-8249. I looked up the number on the internet and found this site. So, I have done nothing but leave 3 messages on the call-back answering machine of Ms. B/Dillard. I just tell her not to call me, but to fax anything she has to me.

I work late at the hospital so I never get to talk to anyone...I only hear the same message. I have a bad feeling it isn't going to stop. I am watching my credit card statements like a hawk.

Tomorrow I will talk to a friend of mine who is a lawyer. I'll see what he suggests. It looks like you all have some good information. Has anyone got them to stop? What was the trick?

I have started a forum where people can go to reply to people's comments directly.....specifically for this 1st Credit of America scam. Go to proboards at http://myperfectcredit.proboards62.com/index.cgi

Start a post there and let us respond to each others ideas and come up with a solution. To all you experts, lend your advise and provide step-by-step instructions to resolving it in your state.

Glen Burnie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-PERFECT-CREDI-CLEAR-CREDIT-1ST-AMERICA-CREDIT/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/First-Credit-Of-America-Clear-Credit-My-Perfect-Credit-1ST-AMERICA-CREDIT-ripoff-sc-152269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY PERFECT CREDI -, CLEAR CREDIT - 1ST AMERICA CREDIT