• Report: #151956

• Submitted: Sun, July 31, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 31, 2005

• Reported By:Sumerduck Virginia
MY PERFECT CREDIT, CLEAR CREDIT, 1ST AMERICA CREDIT
1805 N CARSON STREET, STE 415 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

MY PERFECT CREDIT, CLEAR CREDIT, 1ST AMERICA CREDIT SCAM TO COLLECT MONIES NOT OWED! RIPOFF Carson City Nevada

I like the 104 other reports have been contacted around the same time requesting money for services not received. As well as, receiving calls from a very RUDE collections agency.

They refuse to supply any documentation that this is a legitimate request. They keep telling me to contact the collections agency. HOW CAN I DISPUTE WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT???

I have contacted the BBB of Nevada, the FTC, and a Consumer Advocate group located in San Fran, CA. I suggest everyone who has a similar complaint due the same.

I have noted to each agency about the numerous complaints shown here on Ripoff Report.

The only way this is going to stop is if everyone contacts those agencies to inform them of this situation. I have also taken the liberty in faxing them everytime I make a complaint with a main agency. I suggest you do the same. They DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE nor RETURN PHONE CALLS. All I get from them is the same duplicate response, send a letter.

Suzanne
Sumerduck, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-PERFECT-CREDIT-CLEAR-CREDIT-1ST-AMERICA-CREDIT/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/MY-PERFECT-CREDIT-CLEAR-CREDIT-1ST-AMERICA-CREDIT-SCAM-TO-COLLECT-MONIES-NOT-OWED-RIPOF-151956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY PERFECT CREDIT, CLEAR CREDIT, 1ST AMERICA CREDIT