• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:Leander Texas
ACAI BERRY Nationwide, Utah U.S.A.

MY VIP FIT, PRICELIMBO.COM Charged my account without my permission. Ordered sample only. Affiliate company charged my account also Nationwide Utah

I ordered a free sample of Acai Berry and authorized charge of $3.95 for shipping. MY VIP FIT charged my account 14 days later for $89.31. Then I noticed another charge 12 days later for $8.61 from a PRICELIMO.COM with the same phone number as MY VIP FIT.

I called MY VIP FIT and they said I had 7 days to cancel after I received my sample. I had no idea I had anything to cancel. I had NOT signed up for anything but a sample. They agreed to credit my account for one-half the $89.31 and I could keep the full bottle they had sent me. They would not let me return it.

Then I noticed a charge for $8.51 by PRICELIMBO.COM with the same phone number so I called back and asked what that was all about. They said that was for on-line services registration (what services I do not know and had never heard about). I asked them if there were other charges and they said yes, $29.00 for the on-line services. I told them to cancel that and after much yelling, they agreed to credit my account for $8.51.

What if I had not noticed these charges on my account? How can MY VIP FIT give PRICELIMBO.COM my credit card number.

How can we stop these fradulent companies from taking advantage of people. I am an old person and was drawn into this because part of their advertisement was they were on Oprah and Rachael Ray (which made it seem authentic). Do Oprah nd Rachael Ray know they are using their names in their advertisements?

Please investigate these scum bags. Hopefully I will only be out $50 or so but some other person may not catch it in time. I have ordered many things on the internet and have always been pleased with services. These folks make me not want to order again.

Leander, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-VIP-FIT-PRICELIMBOCOM/Nationwide-Utah/MY-VIP-FIT-PRICELIMBOCOM-Charged-my-account-without-my-permission-Ordered-sample-only-406373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY VIP FIT, PRICELIMBO.COM