Complaint Review: MYBIZNOW

• Reported By: Pat — San Tan Valley Arizona United States of America
MYBIZNOW
1793 E. Desert Moon Trl San Tan Valley, Arizona United States of America

MYBIZNOW They are holding me hostage San Tan Valley, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: THEY DID IT TO ME AND OTHERS!

*Author of original report: They have shut my site down

*General Comment: MYBIZNOW Seems to be paid in Full

*General Comment: Sour Grapes

BEWARE!!  Business owners everywhere beware of TISHA CASTILLO- President of the San Tan Valley Chamber of Commerce, owner of MyBizNow, and Creator of SanTanValley.com and DEWAYNE CASTILLO owner of MyBizNow and founder of the San Tan Leads Group and Creator of San Tan Valley.com.     NEVER USE MYBIZNOW

They talk the talk but dont walk the walk.  BEWARE!!  DO NOT fall for the pretty face and the friendly talk because once they have your money you will no longer matter to them.

HOW DO THEY STAY IN BUSINESS
they run a leads group that always has new members joiningso they always have someone to victimize since the ones they already took advantage of usually quit the group or dont say anything until after they find out you are using their
services.  Quite the conceptI myself would prefer repeat business and friendship. How these people sleep at night is beyond me.

TISHA CASTILLO- President of the San Tan Valley Chamber of Commerce, Owner of
MyBizNow, and Creator of SanTanValley.com and DEWAYNE CASTILLO owner of MyBizNow
and founder of the San Tan Leads Group and Creator of San Tan Valley.com BEWARE!!!  NEVER
USE MYBIZNOW for anything.

In my particular case they charged me $4,600.00 for a website and shopping cart.
My contract said it would be completed in 60 90 days.  It took 6 months.  I paid down and was charged $50.00 per month for Business Class E-Commerce Solutions as soon as I signed the contract.

The shopping cart was built incorrectly and I was repeatedly told that they
were working on getting it fixed from Nov 2011 April 2012.  In November 2012, I requested again to know where they were at on fixing the card and was told I would have to pay for
20-26 hours at $75.00 per hour for them to fix it.

I requested that they give me the ftp address and admin rights to the cpanel so I could have someone else look at it as I wasnt going to pay them to fix something they had agreed to
fix and I had already paid for.

My previous site ranked in the top ten of Google for 4 years. After launching the website they designed for me it dropped out of the top ten within 4 months. This company claims to design
websites with SEO in mind and yet their own business website cant be found in the top ten of Goggle either.

They took total advantage of my lack of knowledge of website design, shopping cart and
admin rights.  They will not release my website or shopping cart to me

BEWARE!! THEY ARE HOLDING ME HOSTAGE!!  They dont answer their phone or respond to
my emails or the letter sent by my lawyer but yet they can take their $50.00 every month.

I WANT THE RIGHT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE PERSON I CHOOSE---NOT BE FORCED TO DO
BUSINESS WITH SCHRUDE, NON-RESPONSIVE DISGUSTING PEOPLE WHO ENJOY HURTING SMALL
BUSINESS OWNERS!!!!

TISHA CASTILLO- President of the San Tan Valley Chamber of Commerce, Owner of
and founder of the San Tan Leads Group and Creator of San Tan Valley.com.

NEVER USE MYBIZNOW for anything and never take their word for it and BEWARE!!  NEVER EVER PAY IN FULL if something needs to be fixed.

They build nice looking websites but its worthless if it cant be found

They cant build a shopping cart to do what you want

They dont care about you once they have their money

They are extremely high priced

They dont respond in a timely fashion-- if at all--

I can see why they named their business MYBIZNOW because once
you do business with them your business becomes their possession and you have
lost control and in my case a lot of money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYBIZNOW/San-Tan-Valley-Arizona-85143/MYBIZNOW-They-are-holding-me-hostage-San-Tan-Valley-Arizona-1017861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYBIZNOW

THEY DID IT TO ME AND OTHERS!

AUTHOR: they did it to me and Palma - ()

I PAID $900 FOR A WEB PAGE IN  FULL.  IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO HELP A NEIGHBOR BUY ONE OF MY BOOKS. IT NEVER EVER WORKED AND I HAD TO PAY ANOTHER WEB COMPANY $350 TO DO A COMPLETLEY NEW WEB. IT WORKS PERFECTLY! ALSO PALMA BAKERY TOLD ME SHE PAID $900 FOR A WEB THEY NEVCER FINISHED.

THEY ALSO RUN A LEADS GROUP WITH ONLY  ONE OF EACH  ININDUSTRY. ONCE  THEY GETM YOU TO PAY TO JOIN THEY KICK YOU OUT SO THEY CAN GET ANOTHER ONE TO PAY TO JOIN.

They have shut my site down

AUTHOR: Pat - (United States of America)

They shut my site down. When I called MyBizNow, I was told Tish was on another line but would return a call when she was off the phone.  Later that morning I find an envelope outside my front door that contained an unsigned letter stating that "you have made some claims towards our business, on a website, demanding that your account be closed and that you do business elsewhere.  It is as a result of this online request that we are terminating your account effective immediately."

Nowhere in this rip off report did I demand my account be closed. My request was to be given full access to the cpanel and shopping cart software.  Also in the letter they stated "A CD with your information is provided along with this letter and would have been provided in the past, if you simply would have requested to cancel your account."

How low can you go--  the CD was blank.  My attorney has tried to contact them by phone which he was told they weren't available, left a number for them to return a call to him but they haven't responded.  He then tries to fax them the letter they calmed they didn't get previously along with the new letter explaining that the CD was blank but the fax machine number listed on their website isn't picking up.

My account is paid in full and the monthly fee of $50.00 was taken that included the service period 2/15/13 - 3/14/13.   Their actions left me with no email, no website or shopping cart.

Beware of what this company can and will do to you !!!!  A copy of the unsigned letter is attached showing the full contents of the letter.

#3 General Comment

MYBIZNOW Seems to be paid in Full

AUTHOR: Tell The Truth - (United States of America)

To Sour Grapes: It would seem Funny that MYBIZNOW would have a website they built still up and running if it was not paid in full already so your argument is kind of stupid.  The fact that the site is still up shows that it was paid for in full. Almost $5000 Dollars to have a Joomla Site (Free Platform) and a $50 Dollars Web Template seems kind of pricy to me.

I think what people need to Ask MYBIZNOW is that if you are paid to build a website am I stuck with you forever or do I have the right to move my site when you don't return phone calls or do the work you promised to do.

I think they also need to make clear to their clients that if they are giving a client admin access that you explain to them that admin access is not full control over there site under Joomla.

I think if MYBIZNOW gave full disclosure and explained to people that they do not get Full and Total Control of there site, that they cannot move what is being built to another hosting company in the future that they just might see their sales go down and might even go out of business. This is a buyer beware market. If a hosting / website design company will not give you full access to your Cpanel, FTP access and Full control of your site I would not use that company.

Remember when you want to hire a website design company make sure:
  • You Have Complete Control and Ownership of All Content
  • That you Have Cpanel Access to your hosting Account
  • That you Own Your Domain Name
  • That you Have FTP access to your site
  • That you can make backups of your site
  • That all Graphic Images become your property

Don't let your company be held hostage.

#4 General Comment

Sour Grapes

AUTHOR: Penelope - (United States of America)

Sounds like Sour Grapes considering that I am pretty sure the person who filed Made this whole thing up to AVOID paying their bill. Work paid for gets work done. When you agree to pay and then don't, work tends to come to a screeching halt. It also is very suspicious considering the timing of this, The problem started in 2011 and now it is 3 years later? I think someon is just mad they can't have their cake and eat it too..