Complaint Review: MYCASH GUARDIAN

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Amy — oswego New York United States of America
MYCASH GUARDIAN

MYCASH GUARDIAN They unkowingly took 29.99 out of my bank account on 11/28/12 and I called them and asked about a refund they told me I would have it in 7-10 banking days and I still have not received it. Internet

I checked my bank account on 11/29/12 and saw a debit amount for 29.99 and knew it wasn't right.

I called the number that was under the name of the company that did it. I called and they said I would get a refund of the 29.99 in 7-10 business days.

So after not getting my refund I called back and the lady I spoke with told me to email the refund company at refund@zealfunding.com.

I did not one response. My client ID is 8084583. I also went on mlhelp.org and got a refund conformation number of 997480 and have not got a refund still.

I would like this investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Amy Wallace Oswego, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYCASH-GUARDIAN/internet/MYCASH-GUARDIAN-They-unkowingly-took-2999-out-of-my-bank-account-on-112812-and-I-call-983558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYCASH GUARDIAN