Complaint Review: MYCHANGEADDRESS.COM

• Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
MYCHANGEADDRESS.COM
Vero Beach, Florida United States of America

MYCHANGEADDRESS.COM MYCHANGEADDRESS.COM MYCHANGEADDRESS.COM charge me $10.00 to change my address, WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING Vero Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Obvious

MYCHANGEADDRESS.COM  A Ripoff My God
Charged me $10.00 to change my address. when you go to the website you think it is the Post Office.

They are misrepresenting the post office, which charge a $1.00. You have got to be kidding me!

I called them and told them I want my money back. They told me I could not get my money back.

I have not received any mail. Someone need to do something PLEASE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYCHANGEADDRESSCOM/Vero-Beach-Florida-/MYCHANGEADDRESSCOM-MYCHANGEADDRESSCOM-MYCHANGEADDRESSCOM-charge-me-1000-to-change-m-833058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYCHANGEADDRESS.COM

Obvious

AUTHOR: patti - (United States of America)

If you look at their website, it is very obvious that it is not the official post office website.  Just go to the OFFICIAL website and file your change of address for free.