Complaint Review: MYFEEPLAN

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: deloris — trenton Georgia United States of America
MYFEEPLAN

MYFEEPLAN PRICE WAS FOR 1.99 AND THEY DEDUCTED 19.95 FROM MY CREDIT CD ACCOUNT Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MyFeePlan.com - Refund

IN DEC/2012 ON INTERNET LOOKING FOR CAR REPORTS AND THIS MY FEE PLAN POPPED UP FOR 1.99 FOR A MILD REPORT ON A CAR SO I PUT CAR INFORMATION IN AND AFTER GOT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IT SAID 19.95 AND I SAID NO . I LOOKED ON DEC. STATEMENT FOR THE 1.99 CHG . I COULD LIVE WITH. NO CHARGE FROM THIS . THEN IN JAN 7 STATEMENT IT WAS 19.95 DEDUCTED. I WENT ON INTERNET FOR  ONLY WAY TO CONTACT THEM IS ONLINE TO TALK TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON NO PHONE OR ADDRESS LISTING. PEARL SAID I HAD JOINED SOME KIND OF A PLAN AND I SAID NO AND WANTED A REFUND. SHE SAID OK.   NOW AS OF 2/19/2013 / I WENT BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN I SAW A LOT OF BAD REVIEWS FOR THIS MY FEE PLAN.COM. EVERYONE PLEASE READ NOW AGAIN AFTER ANOTHER CONTACT WAS TOLD 7 TO 10 DAYS FOR A REFUND. IF NOT I WILL BE ON INTERNET AND ANYWHERE I CAN POST ABOUT THIS/IT IS MORE THE PRICPINCLE OF THIS. FOR AFTER READING ALL THE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS /IT IS VERY MISLEADING AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A STOP TO THIS FOR SOME OF THE REVIEWS IN READ ON I AM LUCKY FOR OTHERS WERE OUT MORE MONEY FOR IT SEEMS THIS IS A AD FOR OTHER SERVICES. WILL REPORT BACK IN 11 DAYS OR SOONER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYFEEPLAN/internet/MYFEEPLAN-PRICE-WAS-FOR-199-AND-THEY-DEDUCTED-1995-FROM-MY-CREDIT-CD-ACCOUNT-Internet-1017088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYFEEPLAN

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MyFeePlan.com - Refund

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hi Deloris,

Our sincere apologies for the payment plan charge made on your account. Please send an email to our Customer Service Manager at manager@myfeeplan.com to request a refund. We want to ensure your satisfaction and will do what it takes to solve this issue.

Kind regards,