Complaint Review: MYFEEPLAN.COM 855-39563

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: johmicheal — Medford New York United States of America
MYFEEPLAN.COM 855-39563
myfeeplan.com Internet United States of America

MYFEEPLAN.COM 855-39563 I was told a one time fee of $1.00 was needed. the company has been deducting $19.99 every month for the last four months. I can't get an address on them to cancel , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service

*Consumer Comment: Have you tried the "talk with a live agent" on their site?

I was checking on line to see if i had any automobile violations against my license. I found this site that offered for $1.00 to check my history. This agency has been deducting $19.99 from my debit account for the last four months . I cannot find an address on them, I asked my bank to stop payments but they are still comimg out of my account. How do I stop these people from taking my money. The company is MYFEEPLAN.COM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYFEEPLANCOM-855-39563/internet/MYFEEPLANCOM-855-39563-I-was-told-a-one-time-fee-of-100-was-needed-the-company-has-be-1001448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYFEEPLAN.COM 855-39563

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hi johmicheal,

Yes please either contact our customer service live chat on our website or email me directly at josh@myfeeplan.com. I can offer you a refund of the services and I apologize for any problems.

Josh F.
Customer Service Manager

Have you tried the "talk with a live agent" on their site?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Hope it works for you...good luck.