Complaint Review: MYFEEPLAN.COM UT

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: STARL — SAINT CHARLES Illinois
MYFEEPLAN.COM UT
SANDY, Utah USA

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES FROM MYFEEPLAN.COM UT MYREPORTPLAN.COM UT I was charged 19.95 for Jan and Feb, 2013 but never authorized these charges. I wish to file a complaint in hopes of receiving a refund from this company. Thanks SANDY Utah

I do not remember signing on with this company.  I was charged $1 on January 3, 2013 - I was out of the ocuntry during this time and did not solicit this service.  I was then charged #19.95 in January and February.  Then the charges stopped.  I was back in the country at the end of February and failed to review my credit card charges.

My accountant brought this to my attention while preparing my taxes.  Apparently he believes these charges to be a scam.  I am not sure if there is a time limit involved but I would like to see if I can recoup the funds they charged to my account without my authorization.

Also, there must be some way to forewarn consumer of these fradulent activities.  If someone can learn from my mistake and avoid such charges, then the cost woudl not be in vain if I am unable to get a refund.

Thank you for your time.

Starl P

St. Charles, IL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYFEEPLANCOM-UT/SANDY-Utah/UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-FROM-MYFEEPLANCOM-UT-MYREPORTPLANCOM-UT-I-was-charged-1995-for-1135423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYFEEPLAN.COM UT