Complaint Review: MYFEEPLAN.COM

MYFEEPLAN.COM Scam, Unauthorized Bank Access, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: George We Can Help

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: owner

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CS Response

I was checking my bank account and a pending transaction with the description "MYFEEPLANCOM UT" showed up in the amount of $19.95. I looked them up and all I could find was complaints from other people being scammed. It took a while for me to actually find their website, and from what it said, they are a customer service business that gives out driving/criminal records(which I hadn't requested), and it still looks fishy because I was unable to find a phone number.

All I could do was use the live chat service to speak to a representative. In short I was asked to give the email address and zip code that where associated with my account on their website(which I never set up). I did and was asked if I would like to close the account and void the charges. I said yes and was given a confirmation number.

I guess we'll see if it goes through but I'm disturbed as to how they got my info, and, if it's a legitimate company, why they didn't notify me via email of the charge or the account set-up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYFEEPLANCOM/internet/MYFEEPLANCOM-Scam-Unauthorized-Bank-Access-Internet-998720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYFEEPLAN.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

George We Can Help

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

George,

Please email josh@myfeeplan.com and I can offer you a refund of the charge. I apologize for any problems.

Josh F.
Customer Service Manager

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

owner

AUTHOR: george - (United States of America)

a fee of 19.95 is take out of my credit card

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CS Response

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Mark,

Please email josh@myfeeplan.com and I can offer you a refund of the services charged. I apologize for any inconvenience and I would like to help you in any way I can.

Josh F.