Complaint Review: MYFEEPLAN.COM

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Faith — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
MYFEEPLAN.COM

MYFEEPLAN.COM Some how this company was able to access my checking account and deduct 19.95 +1.00 on two separate transactions, unauthorized by me. I have never heard of this company, so I went to their website and , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service Help

I discovered charges deducted from my checking account for 19.95 + 1.00 on two separate transactions,these charges were unknown and unauthorized by me. I have never heard of this company, so I went to their web site, a link as follows "click here if you don't recognize the charges on your statement" was on the site, I click the link and a chat box opened asking to assist me. After I explained myself, I was informed that the charges were for access to my driving record, which I had never requested. I was told future charges would be canceled. I asked for documented proof that an order was received by them for such a request on my behalf, however, I was told to copy and email the chat conversation as proof. I was directed to another window asking for my name and email address to confirm cancellation. I was not offered a refund and don't know how this could have happened but do know this is a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYFEEPLANCOM/internet/MYFEEPLANCOM-Some-how-this-company-was-able-to-access-my-checking-account-and-deduct-19-1007919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYFEEPLAN.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service Help

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Faith,

Please email manager@myfeeplan.com and we can take care of your refund immediately. We apologize for any problems caused from these charges or our live chat.

Thank you and we look forward to your response.

Customer Support