Complaint Review: MYFICO.COM

• Reported By: ShockedConsumer — Dallas Texas United States of America
MYFICO.COM

MYFICO.COM MYFICO SCOREWATCH FREE TRIAL IS A SCAM. TRUE COST IS $45.00 Internet

*Consumer Comment: I amlost fell for their trap

*Consumer Suggestion: Next time you sign up for something, be sure to read the "fine print"..

I was looking for a legitimate company to check my credit score. I felt that MYFICO's introductory fee was fair and continued my trial for a fee slightly more than $14.00 per month.

At the end of the month, I called to cancel my trial period. They said I COULD NOT CANCEL and that I had been locked into a 3 month minimum trial period costing $14.95 per month! The clerk told me there was nothing I could do about it and I should have read the fine print where the hidden fee/clause was. All attempts to get my refund were fruitless. I will never do business with this company again. I will spread the news to 10 of my friends about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYFICOCOM/internet/MYFICOCOM-MYFICO-SCOREWATCH-FREE-TRIAL-IS-A-SCAM-TRUE-COST-IS-4500-Internet-799759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYFICO.COM

I amlost fell for their trap

AUTHOR: Anarchist - (U.S.A.)

I almost signed up, but I did notice the 3 month minimum requirement, so I didn't. It's a total ripoff. You would be much better off if you could sign up just for one month and cancel. That way, it would only cost you $15, not $45. If you want your real Fico score, your best option is the one time fee of $20 for your score & 2 reports. I would really like to know my real Fico, not some guesstimate from other sites. But with sleazy tactics like that, I don't want to give them my money. Plus, I think your Fico score should only cost something like $5, not $20. You can get the credit reports from lots of other places for free.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Next time you sign up for something, be sure to read the "fine print"..

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Here's from the service ordering page...

Score Watch
$14.95 per month
(3 month minimum required)

Guess you missed that part.I added ONLY the bolding and underlining.