Complaint Review: MYFREECAMS

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Daniel K — Margate Florida
MYFREECAMS
Internet USA

MYFREECAMS SxySindy Calling users GAY when not tipping, Setting up dates in your local area San Francisco Internet

SxySindy, a model on MyFreeCams is a gypsy rip off! She is owned by husband and lives in Manteca CA. She sets up dates all across country after you give her your e-mail address, then she tells you to send cash only to her P.O. Box in LODI CA. If you do not she will threaten you and call you GAY! I resisted and now a victum of her and husbands threats!

I was stupid and gave her my address at first, she was going to send a holiday card she said. She now said in e-mail last night if I did not send her cash she will let all my neighbors know I gay. I not gay but would not want that, and nothing wrong with it anyway! She said she has friends everywhere and I better watch my back. So I report this to you just in case her model name is SXYSINDY lives in MANTECA CA, so she said. (Near Stockton) Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYFREECAMS/internet/MYFREECAMS-SxySindy-Calling-users-GAY-when-not-tipping-Setting-up-dates-in-your-local-ar-1118692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYFREECAMS