Complaint Review: MYGIFTCARDSITE.COM

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Peter — COLUMBIA Maryland
MYGIFTCARDSITE.COM
4527 Metropolitan Ct Frederick, Maryland USA

MYGIFTCARDSITE.COM US BANK | MYGIFTCARDSITE.COM | CARDSERVICES card says 'YOUR CARD IS ACTIVE' Frederick Maryland

I went to Safeway in Hanover,MD. I purchased a gift card for 500.  It is branded as 'MYGIFTCARDSITE.COM'. It is backed by USBANK.

I tried it.

It did not work.

This card used to work minutes after I purchased. The card even reads' YOUR CARD IS NOW ACTIVE. SO START USING IT TODAY'.

I called customer service as listed on back of card. No answer after 40 minutes holding.

Then i called customer service again. No answer after 40 minutes holding.

Then finally, after another try someone answered. They explained a technical glitch occured. I would have to wait 7-10 business days, after faxing in the card number, packaging, my name etc...

The next day I went back to the Safeway asking for a refund. They explained they cannot help me, because they do not refund giftcards.

I called Safeway customer service. They took my information. They told me they will get back to me hopefully Monday.

So USBANK is holding to my funds for 500 dollars (up to 7 days), after a promise to deliver product on purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYGIFTCARDSITECOM/Frederick-Maryland-21045h/MYGIFTCARDSITECOM-US-BANK-MYGIFTCARDSITECOM-CARDSERVICES-card-says-YOUR-CARD-IS-ACT-1145530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYGIFTCARDSITE.COM