Complaint Review: MYGOLDENVELOP.COM

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Payne — Gary Indiana United States of America
MYGOLDENVELOP.COM

MYGOLDENVELOP.COM I mailed my cell phone was delivered to this company 4-13-2010. I never heard from them again. No check for my cell phone. I could have kept my cell phone as a spare instead of being ripped off for, Internet

I mailed my cell phone to mygoldenvelop.com expecting a check from them, thoug, it would have been a small amount.  They received it on April 13, 2010 in Opa Locka, Florida.  I never received anymore information from them.  I could have kept my cell phone as a spare.  I would have given them the phone, it's the principal, you don't just rip people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYGOLDENVELOPCOM/internet/MYGOLDENVELOPCOM-I-mailed-my-cell-phone-was-delivered-to-this-company-4-13-2010-I-neve-991795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYGOLDENVELOP.COM