Complaint Review: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL And ESBI Inc.,

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2007

• Reported By:buffalo grove Illinois
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL And ESBI Inc.,
24078 Greenway St., Suite 3 Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL And ESBI Inc., I was checking my phone bill today and found an unauthorized charge of $14.95. The charge was listed under ESBI for the following services: MYIPRODUCT IMAIL VOICEMAIL MTHLY FEE Ripoff Forest Lake Minnesota

I was checking my phone bill today and found an unauthorized charge of $14.95. The charge was listed under ESBI for the following services: MYIPRODUCT IMAIL VOICEMAIL MTHLY FEE.

I have not ordered or used any such service and have not even heard of MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL, LLC before today. I see that this is not an isolated incident and wish to help others by submitting this report.

It looks like "MYIPRODUCT IMAIL VOICEMAIL " , ESBI and ATT all are running this ring of SPAM to fraudulently bill and rip-off consumers. Knowing that ESBI is such a fradulent company which authorizes companies like MYIproduct to fraudulently bills consumers, I am not sure on why a big company like AT&T is involved in this ring. If companies like AT&T continue to trust ESBI and charge customers with out their consent, then I would not trust AT&T either. We need alternatives to AT&T as well.

Prat
buffalo grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL-And-ESBI-Inc/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL-And-ESBI-Inc-I-was-checking-my-phone-bill-today-and-found-an-unauthori-256814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL And ESBI Inc.,