Complaint Review: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL

MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL
myiproducts.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL Charges to Phone Bill Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

This company also charged me for an "800" number and some coupons I never ordered. I thought it was a phone company charge for their voicemail service. I never used it so I called to try to cancel the service. That is when I found out it wasn't the phone company. Tried to call them and all I got was a very rude response. If everyone here has not yet I would file a complaint with the FTC (www.ftc.gov). the more the better

Michael
Wauregan, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL-VOICEMAIL/nationwide/MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL-VOICEMAIL-Charges-to-Phone-Bill-Nationwide-312179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

As an employee with this company, I was able to read this and then go back to the acccount in which you have wrote about. After reveiwing what our company has on record vs. what has been wrote, I do see a few area's of "discrepancy". For one, no "Michael" contacted our company. To respect the privacy of our customer, I will not share the name of the individual, I will only state that the customer is a female and the customer also verified with our employee's that the information provided on the order registration is correct. The order form our company received requesting the service has to be filled out and an Order Now button must be clicked for the transaction to be processed. MyiProducts does have a promotional offer of grocery or restaraunt coupons that a customer may receive after requesting and having our services for one month. This offer can and has been found on several savings/coupon sites. Once MyiProducts receives an order and processes an order we do send out confirming emails so a customer can cancel services before charges are sent out. We MyiProducts was not contacted to cancel the service, we did provide a service. When a service is provided, a company has charges and fee's to provide and set up a service. MyiProducts does intend to be paid for services provided. As a courtesy to the female customer who called, our reprsentative did issue a credit for the final billing. The email address on our account is the email address MyiProducts received and confirmed. It is also the email address confirmation would have gone to. That being said, I would second guess that it wasnt ordered by a resident within the household.