faced

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2007

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Unauthorized charge by MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Los Angeles California

Before I received my October 16, 2007 bill from AT&T, I never heard or dealt with MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL.
When I received the above bill from AT&T I was surprised to see a $16.45 charge from Myiproducts imail. I called their 1-800 number and spoke with a customer representative. I stated my case and told that I didn't sign up for their service and to terminate future charges. Come the next billing date of November 16, 2007, I found another $16.45 bill and the previous bill was not cancelled.

I contacted their customer service for the second time and upon further questioning she told me that "I" have sign them up through a survey. She even gave me an email address which is not mine. After pleading for my case she dropped the 2nd bill but not the first one. I say that this company is a SCAM. I for one can't imagine why AT&T would allow a third party to demand a monthly fee for something I have not used.

Arnelo
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2007 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL/Los-Angeles-California-90020/MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL-Unauthorized-charge-by-MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL-Los-Angeles-California-295764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL