Complaint Review: MYIPRODUCTS.COM

• Updated: Tue, June 26, 2007

• Reported By:HONOLULU Hawaii
MYIPRODUCTS.COM
MYIPRODUCTS.COM Internet U.S.A.

MYIPRODUCTS.COM FRAUD PHONE BILL CHARGES 3RD PARTY BILLING, SMALL COMMUNICATION BILLING, INTERNET.

I WAS FILLING OUT A SURVEY AND ENTERED MY PHONE NUMBER TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY TO WIN FREE ITEMS, FOR MY TIME FILLING OUT THE SURVEY ONLINE. I NEVER RECEIVED ANY OF THE PRODUCTS PROMISED, AND IN THE FOLLOWING MONTH STARTED TO BE BOMBARDED WITH SPAM FROM THE SUEVEY I TOOK. ALSO OTHER SURVEY COMPANYS. I DELETED ALL OF THEM AND REPORTED THEM TO AOL AS SPAM.

I WAS LOOKING AT MY PHONE BILL BEFORE PAYING IT THIS MONTH AND NOTICED CHARGES LISTED UNDER "OTHER CARRIER CHARGES MISCELLANEOUS" THE COMPANY NAME IS "MYIPRODUCTS" "IMAIL VOICEM" FOR TWO MONTHS THIS COMPANY HAD CHARGED MY PHONE BILL FOR A SERVICE I HAD NEVER ORDERED. IN THE AMOUNTS OF $12.95 & $14.95 TOTAL BILLING $29.90.

WHEN I CALLED MY PHONE COMPANY ASKING WHAT THESE CHARGES WERE THEY SAID THEY WERE A SMALL COMMUNICATION COMPANY OR (AKA) THIRD PARTY BILLING, THE KIND USED FOR DAIL UP SERVICE ON THE INTERNET. I TOLD THEM I HAVE BROADBAND. I DON'T USE DIAL UP SERVICE'S . THAT I WANTED THE CHARGES REMOVED.

THEN I ASK " HOW CAN THIS COMPANY CAN PUT CHARGES ON MY PHONE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION" THEY SAID "YOU HAVE TO CALL OR WRITE YOUR PHONE COMPANY. SEND A REQUEST THAT NO THIRD PARTY BILLINGS BE ALLOWED ON YOUR PHONE NUMBER". "THEN YOUR PROTECTED FROM THIS, OTHERWISE THEY HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING, IF YOU REQUESTED THESE SERVICES OR NOT".

THEN I CALLED THE COMPANY "MYIPRODUCTS" THAT HAD PUT THE CHARGES ON MY PHONE NUMBER. THEY SAID THEY HAD SENT ME THREE EMAILS & BECAUSE I (DIDN'T ANSWER THEM) THEY HAD ("ASSUMED") CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? THEY HAD (ASSUMED) I WANTED THEIR SERVICES AND BILLED ME! I TOLD THEM "THAT IT WAS FRAUD THAT THEY BILLED ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION & THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO ASSUME ANYTHING IN MY NAME"!

I KNEW THIS TO BE TRUE, BECAUSE I HAD NEVER GIVEN MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OUT TO ANYONE FOR THAT KIND OF SERVICES. THEY SAID "THEY DIDN'T NEED MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO BILL ME". "THAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T CONTACT THEM OR ANSWER THEIR EMAILS TO SAY I DIDN'T WANT THE SERVICE THEY ASSUMED MY ORDER WAS WANTED"!

AGAIN I SAID THAT IS FRAUD & I'M REPORTING YOU TO THE BETTER BUSINESS FOR FRAUD CHARGES! THEY INSTANTLY SAID "WE WILL REFUND THE CHARGES THAT IT MIGHT TAKE 2 TO 3 MONTHS TO SHOW UP AS CREDIT ON MY PHONE BILL ACCOUNT". THE PHONE COMPANY INFORMED ME THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME & PEOPLE ARE NONE THE WISER. IF THEY DON'T READ THEIR PHONE BILLS. SO FROM NOW ON I SUGGEST YOU CALL YOUR PHONE COMPANY AND INFORM THEM.

IF YOU HAVE A DIAL UP SERVICE , THAT IT'S THE ONLY ONE ONE YOU WANT CHARGED ON YOUR PHONE BILL. OR IF YOUR LIKE ME AND HAVE BROADBAND TELL THEM YOU DON'T WANT ANY THIRD PARTY CHARGES ON YOUR PHONE BILL. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIRD PARTY CALLS FROM PAY PHONES OR FRIENDS HOUSES WHEN AWAY FROM HOME & CHARGE IT TO YOUR HOME PHONE, LIKE WHEN YOU TRAVEL. THEN YOU HAVE TO REQUEST A PHONE CARD MAILED TO YOU. THIS WAY THERE IS PROTECTION ALL THE WAY AROUND FOR YOU, WITHOUT ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

CALL NOW & CHECK ON THIS WITH YOUR PHONE COMPANY & CELL PHONE COMPANY YOU MAY HAVE BEEN PAYING THESE EXTRA CHRAGES FOR MONTHS OR YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING IT! LUCKY I DON'T MAKE A LOT OF LONG DISTANCE CHARGES OR HAVE AUTOMATIC BILL PAYING OR I WOULD HAVE NEVER CAUGHT THIS! BE CAREFULL & PROTECT YOURSELF & INFORM YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY TOO!

Kathi Jo
HONOLULU, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYIPRODUCTSCOM/internet/MYIPRODUCTSCOM-FRAUD-PHONE-BILL-CHARGES-3RD-PARTY-BILLING-SMALL-COMMUNICATION-BILLING-I-256924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYIPRODUCTS.COM